champagnesquishee said: hey, do you happen to know if they are investigating mike brown's death at all and when or if darren wilson is going to court? i tried googling but no dice
- The grand jury in the killing of Mike Brown is only meeting once a week and are being treated as co-investigators. Also, legal experts say it’s unlikely that Darren Wilson will be charged with 1st degree murder. 2nd degree murder is possible but also unlikely if he argues that he feared for his life.
- Possible outcomes from Grand Jury and DOJ investigation
- Grand jury might not hear all evidence until mid-October
- Grand jury will begin hearing evidence on Aug. 20 in murder of Mike Brown. Darren wilson will have opportunity to testify (x)
- The Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the murder of Mike Brown (x) (x) (x) (x)
BREAKING: September 9th will be officially an entire month since the murder of Ferguson African-American unarmed teenage Michael Brown, at the hands of racist Ferguson PD Officer Darren Wilson. In this entire month, Officer Darren Wilson hasn’t been heard from, he has literally disappeared. He still has not been arrested, charged, or indicted in the murder of Michael Brown.